Thursday, July 9, 2009

It All Started Here in Indiana..

 Where my Art Inspiration Started!

I was inspired to create this blog and add it to my Spiritual Writing Blog -The Inner Touch-due to a web party my friend Karen is having on the 24th of July called ' Where Bloggers Create". I am going to show you some photo's of where I created the Birdhouse and The Sunflower Intention Box.  The home is beautiful and a work of art itself.
This is the lakehome I was staying at on Crooked Lake in Indiana. My travels will take me next to Grand Rapids, Michigan as another inspiration awaits..I  am traveling all summer through Indiana and Michigan visiting friends and family to escape the Arizona heat. 
                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...